- Our conference table base styles are combined with either Stone or Glass table tops for a unique conference or board room statement. The simple, clean lines of the Stoneline custom built conference tables have an architectural strength and symmetry which highlight richly textured materials. Each conference table is built to order allowing custom adaptations for the specific seating and wiring needs in your conference or board room.
Conference Table Power/Data Ports
- Bamboo Conference Table with power and data ports built in. Mouseover image to see wiring trough cover open and close.
Stoneline Design builds conference tables with power, electrical wiring or data ports built in for video-conferencing and networked meetings. Our wired conference tables are custom built with many available options, including round wiring grommets, wiring troughs (shown above, in our Secant Bamboo Conference Table), and pop-up wiring boxes. These power/data options can be built into any of our conference table designs. Electronic devices such as computers, projectors or video conferencing equipment can connect to power and data outlets in the wired conference table top. Sliding covers in the conference table tops conceal the power and data outlets when not in use.
Our most popular conference table power/data option is the wiring grommet, shown below. The wiring grommet fits into the conference table top and includes two power and two data jacks. The grommet includes a removable brushed aluminum cover which sits flush with the surface of the conference table top.
Click here for more information on our conference table power and data port options.
New! Watch a Stoneline artisan cut Absolute Black Granite into a boat shaped conference table top:
Click here for more from our conference table blog.
Conference Table Base Styles
- Stoneline's contemporary conference table styles offer a variety of modern designs for your conference table needs. Large conference tables up to 6 x 30 feet and beyond are constructed with multiple pedestals.
Our new Secant Bamboo Conference Table incorporates green materials for a sustainable option to round out our line of executive office furniture. The Secant conference table is constructed of rapidly renewable bamboo veneer over NAUF MDF (no added urea formaldehyde) substrate, with a water based, low VOC Poly-Acrylic finish. The wiring trough and supporting rail structure are made of 33% recycled Aluminum. All components excepting the bamboo veneers are produced within the US. Cylindrical elements on the table pedestal are removable for wiring access.
Conference Table Tops
- Our executive conference tables are available with Rectangle, Oval, Racetrack or Boat shape conference table tops. An integrated top rail structure holds multiple piece table tops for larger conference table sizes. Large conference table tops over 116" are in multiple sections. Stoneline conference tables are available in sizes from 7' to 30' long, and beyond.
Glass Conference Table Top
- Stoneline conference tables are available with Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" glass table tops. Our frosted and "Scratched" glass conference table tops are available with a patterned option with a clear border. Click here for a detailed photo of our scratched glass or our patterned scratched glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass is a sparkling Blue-Gray in color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask scratches on the surface of the conference room table.
Stone Conference Table Top or Granite Conference Table Tops
- A stone top adds warmth and character to a conference table. Stone conference table tops have a sandblasted or hand-tooled border. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cleft Black Slate, Benjamin Grey Stone and Absolute Black Granite with honed finish. We also offer conference table tops in Absolute Black Granite with a polished finish.
Conference Table Options
Our conference tables are custom built to order in sizes from 6' to 30' long, for any size conference room or meeting room. Please allow 4' of space for seating and foot traffic around all sides of the conference table. If you are uncertain of what size conference table to order, call our customer service experts at (919) 968-6905 for assistance with space planning and design of your custom conference table.
Click to view information on the following conference room tables:
Secant Bamboo Conference Table
Radian Conference Table
Crescent Conference Table with Granite and Wood Top
Boat Shaped Vector Conference Table
Quadrant Conference Table
Axis Conference Table
Oval Conference Table
Round Conference Table with Glass Top
Radian Racetrack Conference Table
Tangent Conference Table
Crescent Conference Table with Three Pedestals
Arch Round Conference Table