Stoneline Designs Inc.
Glass Conference Table
pictured: Radian Glass Conference Table 48x108x29"h, Boat shape, Patterned
"Scratched" Glass top. Two 3-leg metal bases (Buffed texture) without
continuous center rail.
Metal Base for Glass Conference Table
- The Radian conference table design features textured plate steel legs, 1/2" thick. Optional leg Steel textures
include Cross-hatch Brushed, Light Cross-hatch Brushed, Horizontal
or Vertical Brushed and Buffed surface treatment. Rubbed oil finish
sealed with a clear lacquer. Black Neoprene glass supports are bolted
in to the Sand-blasted Steel rails. 3 or 4 metal leg pedestals. Large conference
tables are available up to 6 x 30 feet using multiple bases.
Glass Conference Table Tops
- Conference table tops are available in Round, Oval, Racetrack or Boat shapes. Large conference table tops are constructed in multiple pieces for ease of installation. In addition, we can design custom conference table top shapes such as Square, Octagon or irregular shapes. Whatever the shape of your conference room, we can build a conference table to match it.
Glass Conference Table Top
- The Radian glass conference table is available with Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" glass top. A patterned option with
a clear border is available for Frosted and "Scratched" glass. Click here for a detailed photo of our scratched glass or our patterned scratched glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass is a sparkling Blue-Gray in color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask surface scratches.
Stone Conference Table Top
- For a sophisticated alternative to glass, we also offer stone conference table tops. Stone
tops have a sandblasted or hand-tooled border. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cleft Black Slate, Benjamin Grey Stone and Absolute Black Granite with a honed finish. We also offer Absolute Black Granite in a polished finish.
Wired Glass Conference Table
- Many wiring and power options are available with all our conference tables, including round wiring grommet, wiring trough, and pop-up wiring box. These wiring options can be built into all Stoneline conference table tops. Wiring is run through a channel between leg plates for a seamless, professional appearance. Electronic devices such as computer, projector or video conferencing equipment connects to power and data outlets concealed in the wired conference table top. Click here for more information on our conference table wiring and power options.
Glass Conference Table Sizes
36x36x29"h to 72x72x29"h 3 or 4 leg pedestals
36x36x17"h to 54x54x17"h 3 or 4 leg pedestals
40x72x29"h to 42x96x29"h w/ 1 pedestal
42x96x29"h to 6'x30'x29"h with multiple pedestals and
Racetrack Conference Table
Many standard sizes are possible. Custom conference table sizes are available by special quote.