Stoneline Designs Inc.
Large Conference Table
pictured: Quadrant Large Conference Table 6'x20'x29"h with Brushed Steel panels
on a Maple frame and a Patterned "Scratched" Glass top.
- The Quadrant Conference table features steel panels riveted to a solid wood conference table frame of Cherry, Maple and
Natural or Black Ash. Several standard stain options are also available.
Our brushed steel panels have a horizontal pattern.
Glass Large Conference Table Top
- The Quadrant glass conference table is available with a Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" glass table top. Our Frosted and "Scratched" glass table tops are available in a patterned option with a clear border. Click here for a detailed photo of our "scratched" glass or our patterned "scratched" glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass is a sparkling Blue-Gray color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask scratches in the surface of the large conference table top.
Stone Conference Table Top
- For a distinctive look Stoneline offers stone tops as an option for all our conference table sizes. Stone
conference table tops have a sandblasted or hand-tooled border. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cleft Black Slate, Benjamin Grey Stone and Absolute Black Granite with a honed finish. We also offer Absolute Black Granite in a polished finish.
Large Conference Table Options
- Large conference tables are available up
to 6x30' to fit any size conference room or board room. When selecting your executive conference table, be sure to allow 4' of space around each side of the conference table, for seating and foot traffic. If you are unsure of what size table to order for your large conference room, call our customer service experts at (919) 968-6905 for assistance with space planning and design. Large conference tables are constructed with multiple bases for added stability. Conference table tops are available in a Rectangle, Oval Racetrack or
Boat shape at any size up to 30' large. An optional wiring column in the center of each
conference table pedestal brings wires from the floor to a grommet with wiring outlets.
Companion office furniture, such as credenzas, media cabinets, pedestals and console tables are also available.
Wired Large Conference Table
- Many wiring and power options are availablein our large conference tables including round wiring grommet, wiring trough, and pop-up wiring box. These wiring options can be built into all Stoneline conference table tops, large and small. Wiring is run through a channel between leg plates for a seamless, professional appearance. Electronic devices such as computer, projector or video conferencing equipment connect to power and data outlets concealed in the wired conference table top. Click here for more information on our conference wiring options.
Large Conference Table Sizes
- Stoneline conference tables can be built at any size up to 6'x30' large. Many standard conference table sizes are