- The Tangent Conference Table design combines a Steel and Aluminum base with either Stone or Glass tops for a unique conference room statement. The simple, clean lines have an architectural strength and symmetry which highlight the different materials. Each conference table is built to order allowing custom adaptations for specific seating and wiring needs.
Wired Conference Table
Many wiring options are available including a 4 inch diameter wiring grommet (shown), wiring trough, and simple pass-through wiring holes. Wiring is run through a column in the pedestal for a seamless, professional appearance. A 7" hole in the bottom of the pedestal is designed to sit over a floor outlet. Electronic devices such as computer, projector or video conferencing equipment connects to power and data outlets concealed in the wired conference table top. Click here for more information on our conference wiring options.
- Two Steel plates are combined in Oval or "Scround" shapes to form the stout base that includes levelors underneath. A 4" Square central column is flanked by 2 or 4 side supports in Brushed Aluminum, Wood or Sand-blasted Steel. Round or Square tables 48" and below do not need the side supports but they can be added as an option. Sand-blasted Steel rails with integrated leveling are bolted to a Powder-coated Steel top shape (oval or Scround) that caps the column and side supports. Conference tables up to 5x30 feet use multiple bases for Rectangle, Oval, Racetrack or Boat shape tops.
Conference Table Top
- A top rail support structure holds multiple piece tops for large conference table sizes. Large conference table tops over 116" are in multiple sections that are joined by T-bars that have a have a flange extending under each top with a 1/4" web that separates top sections.
Glass Table Top
- Our conference tables are available with Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" glass table tops. A patterned option with a clear border is available for Frosted and "Scratched" glass. Click here for a detailed photo of our scratched glass or our patterned scratched glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass is a sparkling Blue-Gray color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask scratches on the surface of the conference table.
Stone Table Top
- A stone top adds distinction to a conference table. Stone conference table tops have a sandblasted or hand-tooled border. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cleft Black Slate, Benjamin Grey Stone and Absolute Black Granite with a honed finish. Our Absolute Black Granite is offered in a Polished or Honed finish for conference table tops.
Conference Table Options
- Click to view information on the following conference tables:
Radian Conference Table
Crescent Conference Table with Wood Top
Vector Conference Table
Quadrant Conference Table
Axis Conference Table
Oval Conference Table
Crescent Conference Table with Glass Top
Radian Racetrack Conference Table
Crescent Conference Table with Three Pedestals
Arch Conference Table