Stoneline Designs Inc.
Granite Top Dining Table
pictured: Axis Granite Top Dining Table 40x78x29"h, Std.
Crosshatch Brushed Steel, Honed Black Granite top w/ custom arced
- Stoneline Designs offers granite dining tables and glass dining tables in a variety of modern styles for contemporary home design. Our tables are constructed of solid hardwood, brushed steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Granite dining table tops, glass dining table tops, slate dining table tops and other stones complete the design.
Granite Top Dining Table
- Stoneline's Cessina Dining Table features an exquisitely joined, solid wood leg and rail structure, hand built in Cherry, Maple, Walnut and Natural or Black Ash with a satin lacquer finish. Several standard stain options are available as well as custom stain matching. The Cessina granite dining table is pictured at left with a Polished Absolute Black Granite table top. We also offer Honed Absolute Black Granite table tops (shown above).
Glass Dining Table
- Our Cessina dining table, shown here in Black Ash, is available with a Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" Glass top. Our Frosted and "Scratched" glass table tops are available with a patterned option with
a clear border. Click here for a detailed photo of our scratched glass or our patterned scratched glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass, shown in this photo, is a sparkling Blue-Gray color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask scratches on the surface of the dining table.
- Our Axis dining table features Steel Leg Plates: Steel I-beams with 1/2" plate steel uprights. Leg plates have a "Cross-hatch" Brushed (pictured), "Light Cross-hatch" Brushed, "Horizontal" Brushed or "Buffed" texture. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cross-hatched Brushed Steel. The Axis dining table is pictured at left with a Frosted Glass top, and at the top of this page with a Honed Absolute Black Granite top.
Wood Dining Table
- Stoneline's Grid dining table is handbuilt to order in solid Cherry, Maple, Walnut, and Natural or Black Ash. Several standard stain options are available as well as custom stain matching. The top is available with either Full Grid (shown) or Open Grid pattern. The Grid dining table is shown here with a glass table top in our "Scratched" finish.
- Stoneline's Crescent dining table features Brushed Stainless Steel panels riveted to a curved form. Also available is an optional wood veneer skin instead of Steel panels. Concave end cove detail in Wood or sandblasted Steel. Solid Aluminum rail structure. Optional round wiring grommets may be integrated into the design. An optional removable Steel panel allows access to the inside of the pedestal for electronics storage & wiring access. Larger dining tables up to 6 x 20 feet long use multiple pedestals. The Crescent dining table is shown at left with Natural Ash coves, and a Patterned Scratched Glass top.
Glass Dining Table
- Our Vector dining table features a pedestal of textured 5/8" plate aluminum with cross-hatch scratched surface texture (Bright or Blackened finish). The top is supported by solid aluminum cross-rails. These tables have a Cast Black Terrazzo base in round or square (Black marble chips w/ a few white chips cast in an epoxy binder). Multiple pedestals combine for larger dining table tops, from 7' to 30' long. The Vector dining table is pictured at left with Bright Aluminum pedestal and a glass top in our Patterned "Scratched" finish.
Granite Dining Table
- The Vector Dining Table is also available with a book-matched wood pedestal in Cherry, Maple and Natural, White or Black Ash, as well as several standard stain options. Just as with our Aluminum Vector table, the top is supported by solid aluminum cross-rails, and the base is formed of Cast Black Terrazzo in round or square. The Vector dining table is pictured here with a Cherry pedestal and a Cleft Black Slate table top.
- Stoneline's Radian dining table features 1/2" thick Textured plate steel legs. Optional leg Steel textures include: Cross-hatch Brushed, Light Cross-hatch Brushed, Horizontal or Vertical Brushed and Buffed surface treatment. Rubbed oil finish sealed with a clear lacquer. Black Neoprene glass supports are bolted in to the Sand-blasted Steel rails. These bases have either 3 or 4 leg pedestals. Larger dining tables up to 6 x 20 feet long use multiple bases. The Radian dining table is shown at left with Vertical Brushed Steel leg plates, and a Clear Glass table top. Click here to see this table with a Patterned Scratched Glass top.